Dean of Students:
Main Office: 801-402-6500
Office Hours: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Secretary: Jeanette Ellsworth
The North Davis Junior High Community empowers students through effective teaching and learning.
North Davis Junior High is focused on Learning First! We will prepare and inspire each student for success by facilitating engaging, rigorous, and relevant learning experiences focused on essential standards and skills while mentoring students in ways that acknowledge and promote their individual needs. We are focused on the one and believe ALL students can and will learn at high levels.
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 84%
- Associate License - 2%
- LEA-specific License - 8%
- Not USBE Qualified - 6%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch