Welcome to the 2019-20 Registration for North Davis Junior High
You will need a computer with access to the internet and a printer. If you don't have access to a computer at home, computers are available at your local Library or at the NDJH Office. Please follow the steps below to complete registration for the 2019-2020 school year.
STEP #1 – FEES
- PAY registration fees online and print receipt through MyDsd.
- If paying by check or cash at the school, Print Fee Receipt and return with payment to the main office.
- Fee Waiver in English & Spanish (Optional)
- Fee Payment Plan Contract (Optional)
- Apply for Free/Reduced Lunch (Optional) (English) (Spanish)
STEP #2 – PRINT & COMPLETE
- Student Information Form: Sign into MyDSD to obtain a Student Information Form with your students current information. Correct, sign, date and return to office.
(Click on Home icon -> Academics -> Reports -> Student Information Form)
- McKinney-Vento Form (English) (Spanish)
- Media Opt-Out Form – return only if opting your student out.
STEP #3 – POLICY REVIEW & APPROVAL (required by parent and student)
- Log into MyDSD: Click on the Home icon -> Tools -> Sign Documents
Turn the following into NDJH office by August 14th to avoid $10 late fee
- Student Information Form
- McKinney-Vento Form
- Fee Receipt, Form or Contract
- Immunization Form (7th graders)